Hot bread can fill a home with an amazing aroma and satisfy a hungry belly. Jonathan has worked to create the perfect whole wheat bread recipe for a bread machine. Simply dump in the ingredients, push a few buttons, and pull out a loaf of hot bread a few hours later. This recipe is dairy-free and uses 100% whole wheat flour.
Zojirushi makes a great bread machine. Not only does it make delightful bread but it is a quick and easy way to make homemade bread dough for a variety of great meals. Don’t let finances stop you from purchasing a bread machine if you think this would be a great addition to your kitchen. Look at local thrift shops or online classifieds to see if you can pick up a used one for cheap.
- 370 mil (1.56 cups) water
- 40 g (2 Tbsp) honey
- 553 g (4 1/4 cups) freshly ground whole wheat flour
- 36g (3 Tbsp) sugar
- 10 g (2 tsp) salt
- 2 quarter size pools sunflower lecithin
- 6 g (2 tsp) rapid rise yeast
- Pour all ingredients into bread machine in the order listed. Place on whole wheat bread setting and start. Come back 3 hours later to a hot loaf of homemade deliciousness.